VE Single Flame Retardant Terry Towelling Waterproof Mattress Protector
A comfortable flame retardant cotton mattress protector with a waterproof backing that protects and prolongs mattress life.
- Buy 25 for £11.06 £9.22 each and save 5%
- Buy 75 for £10.48 £8.73 each and save 10%
- Buy 125 for £9.90 £8.25 each and save 15%
A comfortable cotton terry towelling fabric single mattress protector bed cover with a discreet polyurethane waterproof backing that protects and prolongs mattress life. This flame retardant protector has been treated to BS7175 Ignition Source 5 standards to ensure it meets British safety standards.
The outer face cover is a microfibre terry towelling with a PU breathable waterproof reverse which helps to protect against spills and stains and provides discreet maximum protection. This mattress protector comes in single pack quantities, measures 91cm x 91cm and features a fully fitted single sheet bed cover with a 15cm skirt.
Single - 91 x 191cm
|Features||Flame Retardant, Waterproof|
Terry Towelling Mattress Protector Wash Guide
Our wash instructions are only a guide and might not be suitable for the care process you require. Please contact us if you are not sure about any of the information provided below. For more tips on how to care for our products see our laundry advice guide.
Machinery: Washer extractor. Not suitable for continuous batch washers
Loading: – Load factor = 10 litres of the cage capacity per kg of dry linen.
- Recommended detergent quantity: 20g/kg. The higher detergent quantity will make for a more efficient wash at a lower temperature.
- Main wash: Low dip level at 40°C for 6 minutes. GENTLE ACTION - this is to protect the PU backing.
- Rinse 1: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Rinse 2: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Rinse 3: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Drain and final extract: Spin at medium speed and reposition the load 2 to 3 times during the final extract to eliminate pockets of water
- Tumble dry. Use a dryer matched to the washing machine.
- Dry on the polyester (synthetic) temperature setting. Do not dry at high temperature.
- Do not dry on a radiator. This can melt the PU backing.