VE Quilted Stain Resistant Mattress Protector
This quilted mattress protector provides added comfort to guests or households who also wish to protect the mattress and increase the useful life, by providing ultimate protection against moisture or stains. In pad or fitted styles.
This is a carefully designed mattress protector which aims to combine comfort and protection. The beautifully quilted cover and 150g fill ensures it's supremely soft. This quilted mattress protector is available in a choice of pad (pictured with a strap) or fitted style and with stain and moisture resistance qualities to ensure mattresses remain protected and last longer. Both have a non-woven quilted polypropylene cover (a fine mesh texture).
The fitted type has a 30cm skirt on all sizes (see 'additional info' for full measurements).
Single - 91 x 191cm (30cm skirt on fitted)
Single - 90 x 200cm (30cm skirt on fitted)
Double - 140 x 191cm (30cm skirt on fitted)
King - 153 x 200cm (30cm skirt on fitted)
Super King - 183 x 200cm (30cm skirt on fitted)
Queen - 200 x 200cm (30cm skirt on fitted)
|Features||Stain Resistant, Non-allergenic/Hypoallergeni|
Synthetic Fill Mattress Protector Wash Guide
Our wash instructions are only a guide and might not be suitable for the care process you require. Please contact us if you are not sure about any of the information provided below. For more tips on how to care for our products see our laundry advice guide.
Machinery – Washer Extractor
Not suitable for laundering in Continuous Batch Washers as blockages are most likely to occur.
Loading – Load to 50% of visual capacity. Do not overload the machine as the filling can collapse and be crushed. Under loading will allow the goods to move freely, increase the area in contact with the wash liquor and allow for adequate cleaning.
- Recommended Detergent Quantity: 20g/kg. The higher detergent quantity will make for a more efficient wash at a lower temperature.
- Main wash: Low dip level at 40°C for 6 minutes. GENTLE ACTION - this is to protect the PU backing.
- Rinse 1: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Rinse 2: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Rinse 3: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Drain and final extract: Spin at medium speed and reposition the load 2 to 3 times during the final extract to eliminate pockets of water.
- Tumble Dry. Use a dryer matched to the washing machine.
- Load to give 33% visual capacity when dry. The filling needs adequate room to move freely and dry properly. Overloading can crush the filling.
- Dry on the polyester temperature setting (low temperature). Do not dry at high temperature. This can cause synthetic fibres to begin melting, become sticky and bond together which will cause irreversible clumping of the fill. Do not over dry. Do not dry on a radiator. This can melt the PU backing.