Hotel Pure Luxury Quilted Polycotton Waterproof Mattress Protector (Fitted)
The Hotel Pure Luxury quilted polycotton waterproof mattress protector offers supreme mattress protection. It features a 150gsm filling, plus a 200 thread count polycotton percale cover to give an attractive tailored look at the mattress.
Designed to provide unrivalled quality and protection, the Hotel Pure Luxury quilted polycotton waterproof mattress protector offers five-star mattress protection. It features a luxury 150gsm filling with 200 thread count polycotton percale cover. It comes in a fitted style, ensuring the mattress has maximum protection. The reverse features a breathable waterproof PU back and is finished with a fully fitted 30cm skirt.
Single - 91cm x 190cm
Single - 90cm x 200cm
Double - 140cm x 191cm
King - 153cm x 200cm
Queen - 200cm x 200cm
Super King - 183cm x 200cm
Metric Single - 100cm x 200cm
Metric Double - 140cm x 200cm
Imperial King - 160cm x 200cm
|Brand||Hotel Pure Luxury|
Synthetic Fill Mattress Protector Wash Guide
Our wash instructions are only a guide and might not be suitable for the care process you require. Please contact us if you are not sure about any of the information provided below. For more tips on how to care for our products see our laundry advice guide.
Machinery – Washer Extractor
Not suitable for laundering in Continuous Batch Washers as blockages are most likely to occur.
Loading – Load to 50% of visual capacity. Do not overload the machine as the filling can collapse and be crushed. Under loading will allow the goods to move freely, increase the area in contact with the wash liquor and allow for adequate cleaning.
- Recommended Detergent Quantity: 20g/kg. The higher detergent quantity will make for a more efficient wash at a lower temperature.
- Main wash: Low dip level at 40°C for 6 minutes. GENTLE ACTION - this is to protect the PU backing.
- Rinse 1: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Rinse 2: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Rinse 3: High dip level for 3 minutes
- Drain and final extract: Spin at medium speed and reposition the load 2 to 3 times during the final extract to eliminate pockets of water.
- Tumble Dry. Use a dryer matched to the washing machine.
- Load to give 33% visual capacity when dry. The filling needs adequate room to move freely and dry properly. Overloading can crush the filling.
- Dry on the polyester temperature setting (low temperature). Do not dry at high temperature. This can cause synthetic fibres to begin melting, become sticky and bond together which will cause irreversible clumping of the fill. Do not over dry. Do not dry on a radiator. This can melt the PU backing.