100% Polyester Plain Circular Coloured Tablecloth (In Packs of 5)
Our plain round tablecloths are now available in a range of colours. Made from 100% spun polyester the tablecloths benefit from excellent stain resistance and superb colour retention.
Our spun polyester plain circular tablecloths are hard-wearing and long-lasting with low shrinkage. Durability is further boosted thanks to excellent stain resistance and superb colour retention. All these features ensure that each circular tablecloth enjoys a long lifespan yet has the smooth feel of cotton for that touch of luxury.
These tablecloths are available in a choice of colours; white, ivory, biscuit, chilli, claret, cocoa brown, dark blue, dark green, heather purple, jet black, navy blue, new gold, vanilla and wedgewood blue. They are sold in packs of five to ensure easy bulk ordering.
|Features||Easy Care, Stain Resistant|
100% Polyester Wash Guide
Our wash instructions are only a guide and might not be suitable for the care process you require. Please contact us if you are not sure about any of the information provided below. For more tips on how to care for our products see our laundry advice guide.
- Can be washed at 60C.
- Do not mix colours on the first wash. Residual dye/chemicals may be present from manufacture which may cause cross contamination.
- Always wash white linen on its own to prevent dye contamination from other colours.
- Subsequent washes can be classified according to colour e.g. pale shades such as peach and pink can be washed together at lower temperatures (less than 60C).
- Wash loads should also be classified according to the degree of soiling.
- Do not mix fibre types. Washing and/or drying 100% cotton and polyester/cotton blends with 100% polyester linen will result in cotton lint attaching to the surface of the polyester fabric giving the appearance of pilling (or "bobbling
- Shake out linen to remove any cutlery, solid food residues and other foreign objects before loading into the washing machine. Items such as knives and pens can damage or permanently stain the fabric.
- Detergents containing OBA (Optical Brightening Agents) are only recommended on white goods. This will make a white fabric appear whiter and brighter.
- The use of detergents containing OBA can alter the appearance of coloured shades giving the impression of colour loss. Coloured fabric should ideally be washed in detergents that do not contain OBA.
- Residual staining can be removed using oxygen based bleaching agents but these should not be substituted for a good wash process with adequate detergency. Care and attention should be given to the conditions of use.
- Chlorine bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) can cause permanent colour loss and shade changes and should be avoided.
- The wash temperature can affect the fabric quality. If polyester is washed at 60C, a cool down stage must be included between the high temperature wash and cold temperature rinsing. The wash liquor temperature should reduce to 50C and a rate of approximately 4C per minute.
- High temperature washing can without a sufficient cool down stage can result in Thermal Shock Creasing. This occurs when hot, soft and pliable polyester fibres are cooled too quickly whilst in a crumpled state. This results in small "broken ice" type creases on the fabric surface.
- For best results polyester linen should be ironed dry. Always feed the fabric into the ironer whilst damp.
- Higher ironer temperatures (above 170C) on modern machinery can cause softening and distortion of polyester if consistently ironed in the same direction. Altering the direction of feed after each wash will minimise this effect.