Hotel Pure Luxury 650 GSM 100% Combed Turkish Cotton Bath Sheet (In Single Packs)
Available in white and made from 100% Turkish combed cotton are these Hotel Pure Luxury 600 GSM bath sheets are supremely soft yet highly versatile and durable enough to be used either at home, leisure club or guest bathroom.
Crafted from the best Turkish cotton, these beautifully soft combed cotton bath sheets are perfect for those wanting to recreate a five-star feel at home or those looking to upgrade boutique bathrooms.
Turkish cotton is renowned for its extra-long staple length resulting in a super absorbent towel designed to envelope the user after bathing. The unique ribbed header bar is to aid in identification and to minimise the risk of shrinkage or fraying after repeated washing. Strong and durable, these bath sheets are the epitome of opulence.
This product is recommended by The AA & Visit England inspections team.
100 x 150cm
|Material||100% Turkish Cotton|
|Brand||Hotel Pure Luxury|
100% Cotton Wash Guide
Our wash instructions are only a guide and might not be suitable for the care process you require. Please contact us if you are not sure about any of the information provided below. For more tips on how to care for our products see our laundry advice guide.
- Cotton is more resistant to heat damage and white goods can be washed at temperatures up to 90C to remove heavy staining.
- Coloured items should not be washed at lower temperatures not exceeding 50C to minimise colour loss.
- New cotton items should be washed before use to remove any loose fibres and remove any residual chemicals from manufacture.
- Shake out linen to remove any cutlery, solid food residues and other foreign objects before loading into the washing machine. Items such as knives and pens can damage or permanently stain the fabric.
- Always wash white goods on their own to prevent dye contamination from other colours
- Do not mix colours on the first wash. Residual dye/chemicals may be present from manufacture which may cause cross-contamination. Classify wash loads according to similar colours for subsequent washes.
- Wash loads should also be classified according to the degree of soiling.
- Detergents containing optical brightening agents will improve the visual brightness of white cotton goods.
- For coloured goods, use a detergent that does not contain any optical brightening agents as this will mask the true shade and diminish the colour, particularly on 100% cotton items.
- Residual staining can be removed using oxygen-based bleaching agents but these should not be substituted for a good wash process with adequate detergency. Care and attention should be given to the conditions of use.
- Stain removal using Chlorine bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) will chemically damage and accelerate the weakening of cotton fibres. Over/repeated use will cause sufficient damage to easily tear the cotton. On coloured items, Chlorine bleach will cause permanent colour loss/shade change and should be avoided.
- Natural starches can be applied to cotton linen to impart polish and stiffness where required. Starching should take place on the final water-based stage of the wash process after the fabric has been cleaned and all wash chemicals neutralised.
- Ironing of cotton should be done whilst damp and is essential to complete the drying process, remove creasing and improve its aesthetic appeal.